Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Great Story: "Earth Day Bitch" by Mistress Lady Friday



While negative energies were trying to corrupt the good spirit of Ebony Domme Diva, Mistress Lady Friday makes her great appearance and brightens us with a humorous and educating (for Dommes and slaves) story....

"During a rendezvous at an Eastern Texas hotel I had the most interesting fun with another guest. I had gotten away to relax and enjoy the quiet of the small town. But My first evening I was not getting the quiet I had been seeking. In fact it was quite the opposite. Apparently the person in the next hotel room was not there for the quiet at all. In fact they were the noisiest person I had ever had encountered. Slamming doors all night long, blaring tv and loud cheering filled My otherwise serene evenings. Complaints to the front desk, were not resulting with any forth-coming relief. A local convention had all the rooms filled, so there was no place to move to at all.

I finally reached the end of My rope when I walked past the room next to Mine to see a pair of mens underwear hanging from the handle. The door opened to reveal...
(Read More Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment